The Chaberton Adventure Park is built in a splendid pine forest of local pines in Località Mollieres, a fraction of Cesana Torinese 1 km from the town, between the Dora Riparia and the State Road 24, which from Turin goes up to Colle del Monginevro, at the foot of the imposing pyramid of Mount Chaberton (3130 m), with its eight fortified towers.
You will be able to measure your ability on the climbing boulder and then start the aerial routes on the trees: from 1 to 12 m high, easy or demanding, in an absolutely fantastic environment, in a full immersion in nature.
The Park’s games:
- 7 ROUTES ON THE TREES FOR A TOTAL OF 67 GAMES
- Up two tree (climbing on the trees)
- New dedicated children’s area with BABY, SUPER BABY and CLIMBING SPACE route
- Zip Line route: 7 new cableways for a total of 400 m. Pure adrenaline flying through the trees
- Archery with instructor
- Soft Air Camp
- Ramp skate board – lessons with teacher
- BABY course for children from 3 to 5 years
- 100 m. cable car
- Indian tepee
- Indiana Jones: path of agility / skill in the woods